Our Mission With its
experienced and educated staff, with the understanding that healthy life is the right of all people, to be an institution that respects patient rights, focuses on patient and employee satisfaction, and provides quality health services with a team spirit.
Our Vision By
using advanced technology, knowledge is produced, applied and spread in the field of health sciences; To be an institution that adopts national and international standards, is honored to be a member, and is primarily preferred in terms of service quality.
Our Quality Policy
• To provide preventive, therapeutic and rehabilitative health services by showing the highest value and care to human sensitivity without compromising medical ethics and scientific rules.
• To act by respecting patients’ rights, with the idea that healthy life is the fundamental right of all people in service delivery.
• To ensure satisfaction of patients and their relatives by evaluating their needs and expectations.
• Acting with the awareness that our most important power is our personnel, to carry out improvement studies in line with the requests and suggestions of our personnel.
• To support the development of personnel with continuous training.
• To be a preferred institution in terms of service quality by carrying out continuous improvement activities within the framework of quality management system conditions in health service delivery.
- On the basis of patient and employee safety,
- Using resources effectively,
- Providing job satisfaction,
- To provide health services by considering nature and the environment.