Child surgery is the clinic that diagnose the diseases requiring surgical intervention in children From birth till the age of 18, it also deals with the preoperative, surgical and postoperative periods.
Diseases treated in pediatric surge birth:
- Congenital anomalies (obstruction of the esophagus-stomach-small or large intestines, some or all of the heart-intestines-outside the bladder, adhesion, deficiency or excess in the arms and legs, hands and fingers)
- Shortness of breath starting from birth, foaming from the mouth, vomiting, not being able to poop or incontinence, inability to urinate or incontinence, making a bloody poop
- Hernia that can be seen in the groin, navel and abdomen at an advanced age starting from birth
- One or both testicles did not fall into the sack
- Water-filled cysts that appear in the sack or groin
- Painful, reddened swelling in the sack
- Hipospadias and Epispadias
- Attached Foreskin
- Kidney and urinary tract diseases or stones leading to recurrent urinary tract
- Deformities in the rib cage or back
- Curvature in the neck
- Recurrent painful or painless discharge swelling in the neck
- Hemangiomas “Red-shaped birthmark almost all over the head, neck, and body”
- Childhood benign tumors and cancers that can occur with the mass, especially organs
such as liver, spleen, kidneys, adrenal glands, stomach, intestines, bladder
- All of the intra-abdominal inflammations, especially appendicitis, which may
occur with symptoms such as abdominal pain, high fever, nausea and vomiting
- Emergency interventions, such as traffic accidents, falls from a height, crash, gunshot injury and so on
No more offers for this product!
Hospital / Clinic / Service Policy
Contact us for more detailed information.