We provide professional support in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT).
Endoscopy and microscopic methods are used in ear-nose-throat
outpatient clinic examinations.
Hearing tests are performed in our Audiology
Department. In our operating rooms, besides standard surgeries such as
tonsils, adenoid, ear tube, intranasal curvature, endoscopic sinus surgery,
surgeries for eardrum repair and chronic otitis media, interventions for vocal
diseases, aesthetic nose surgeries are performed.
• Tonsil and nasal diseases
• Nasal obstruction (Septum deviation and concha hypertrophy)
• Rhinoplasty (Aesthetic nose surgery)
• Nose bleeding
• Chronic sinusitis and endoscopic sinus surgery
• Allergic rhinitis
• Middle ear infections
• Lacrimal gland obstructions
• Voice disorders
• Gastroesophageal reflux disease
• Benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck region
• Snoring and sleep apnea