We provide professional support in Anesthesia and reanimation.
In the Medilife Health Group Anesthesiology and Reanimation Department, anesthesia is performed in all kinds of surgical interventions and interventions within the patient care and treatment service.
1. Information about the patient’s general health, if any, (chronic) or previous illnesses is obtained.
2. Cardiovascular – General examination is performed in terms of anesthesia, especially the lung, and the risks are determined.
3. Allergy status, drug allergies are evaluated.
4. Medication, smoking, alcohol use, other habits are asked.
5. It is learned if there are previous surgeries.
6. Anesthesia is decided to be applied and the patient is informed about the appropriate anesthesia method.
7. Information is given about the anesthesia method to be used during the surgery.