We provide professional support in Liposuction.
Liposuction is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures
in Turkey. Liposuction aims to reshape specific regions of the body — improving
body contours and proportions by removing stubborn, unwanted body fat.
Treatable areas of the body can include the thighs, arms, hips,
waist, back, chest and chin.
Adem & Havva plastic surgeons are experienced, board-certified medical
professionals who can safely perform liposuction procedure to achieve the most
desired results. Liposuction in Turkey can treat a wide array of areas where
excess fat is deposited including stomach, hips, love handles, thighs, breasts,
neck, arms and back.
It is the latest in advanced techniques that uses ultrasound energy to
selectively target unwanted fat for smooth, precise results with minimal
downtime and fast recovery.
Another added advantage to VASER liposuction that distinguishes it from
traditional body-slimming techniques is its excellent skin tightening effect.
In a few weeks following VASER liposuction in Turkey, your skin will contract
in the treated areas, leaving you with smooth, firm and natural looking
Good Candidates for Liposuction
The best candidate for liposuction is an individual of average
or slightly above-average weight.
• In good health
• People with a localized area of fat
• Realistic expectations
• People with good skin elasticity
• One month before Liposuction: Stop taking medicines such as
Aspirin and Vitamin E. Stop smoking completely.
• One week before Liposuction: Complete blood tests and cardiac evaluation.
• One day before Liposuction: Do not ingest any food or drink after the time set
by the doctor. Pack a bag with comfortable shoes and loose fitting clothes.
• The same day of Liposuction: Shower or bathe normally. Do not use facial
creams or body lotions.
What to expect during
Liposuction is performed under general anaesthesia or
intravenous sedation. Your plastic surgeon will make a small incision in the
skin, where a cannula is inserted through the incisions and moved back and
forth to loosen fat. A surgical vacuum is attached to the cannula is used to
help as power suction to dislodge fat out of the Body.
• The day after Liposuction: During the first 48 hours following
liposuction, patients experience varying degree of bruising and swelling.
• One week after Liposuction: Bruising normally disappears within seven to ten
days. Stitches are usually removed within a week of surgery.
• One month after Liposuction: Most patients can expect 90 % of the swelling to
be subsided in about 4 weeks. Depending on the extent of stitches used with
incisions, swelling may persist for 8-10 weeks.