Family Medicine residency training covers the branches of General Surgery, Gynecology-Obstetrics and Psychiatry, mainly Internal Medicine and Child Health and Diseases, in a 3-year period after graduation.
family physician from the fetus in the womb, the family’s
health all the family members to the elderly, health problems and the disease
is responsible. For problems that exceed primary health care services, it
guides the patient to other specialists, dentists, dieticians, and undertakes
the coordinator role. Therefore, the health counselor of the registered
persons is also the person who guides them in this regard and defends their rights.
• Providing early diagnosis and treatment
• Approaching diseases and health issues by taking physical, mental and social
factors into consideration • Making the first assessment in all matters related to health,
• Providing continuous care and treatment in ongoing and recurrent diseases,
• Establishing long-term connections with patients, collecting relevant information, activities
• Providing primary health care services to the community
• Increasing the quality of life and health levels of individuals