We provide Laser treatment for refractive errors like myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism.
LASER, which is the most commonly used method around the for refractive surgeries, is also
used for the treatment of myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism. You can get rid of
your glasses or contact lenses thanks to these surgeries.
Who Can Have Laser Surgery?
• Those who are over 18 and use glasses or contact lenses,
• Those whose diopters have not changed more than 0.50 diopters during the last 1 year,
• Those who have myopia up to -10 diopters,
• Those who have astigmatism up to -6 diopters and hyperopia up to +4 diopters,
• Those who have a sufficient cornea tissue thickness,
• Those who do not suffer from systemic diseases such as diabetes or rheumatism,
• Those who do not suffer from any other eye diseases (cone-like bulging of cornea, eye pressure etc.),
• And those whose eye structure is found to be suitable for
surgery based on the pre-operative examinations and procedures to be done can
be treated with laser.
Laser Treatment at eye
Laser procedures at eye are performed with laser devices which have been approved by
the FDA (American Food and Drug Administration).
Laser treatment for refractive errors like myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism has been
recognized in the medical community as a reliable method with known rules and
results. Since the early 1980s, millions of people have benefitted from this
treatment and were relieved of the limitations of wearing glasses or contact
lenses that they encountered in their social and professional life. More than
31.4 million people around the have been treated by this method since it first
started to be used. The rate of success is nearly 98% if laser treatment is
applied for eligible patients under the right conditions.
Misconceptions about Laser
Many ophthalmologists recommend that
adults have an eye examination every year and renew their glasses. The glasses
and contact lenses that we replace every year result in a waste of time and
money without us even noticing. Lens wearers spend at least 720€ every year for
their lenses and complementary products. Considering these costs, the money
spent to get rid of glasses with laser treatment is recovered in around 2 years
and results in significant savings in the following years. year for their
lenses and complementary products. Considering these costs, the money spent to
get rid of glasses with laser treatment is recovered in around 2 years and
results in significant savings in the following years.
Laser treatments help you save not only money but also time. Research shows that a person using contact lenses spends 50 hours a year putting in and taking out the lenses. Time is one of the most
valuable assets of our day; instead of wasting it, you can put your time to good use after laser treatment.
You can benefit from all these advantages with a 10-minute laser
1. What is included?
Price includes flight tickets*, examination, surgery (both eyes) and Control.
*Flight costs up to 50€ will be deducted from the surgery cost. The invoice for the flight tickets should be presented to the clinic.”
2. What is not?
Price does not include accommodation and medicines.
3. May I have a written quote with everything itemized?
Yes you can, please request.
4. Is the price quoted for one eye or both eyes?
(Technically, one procedure equals one eye, even if both eyes will be corrected on the same day.)
Price is quoted for both eyes
5. What will I have to pay for if complications occur or enhancement surgery becomes necessary?
Laser surgery does not require enhancements. If a re-do operation becomes necessary, you are guaranteed for 2 years to not to pay.
6. What will be the cost of prescription medications (such as anti-inflammatories and painkillers)?
Prices may vary from country to country, around 50€ in the Netherlands.
7. If I require temporary contact lenses or glasses after the procedure, how much will they cost?
No temporary contact lenses or glasses due to surgery are required.
8. How many follow-up visits will I need to make, and at what cost?
The next day and 1st month controls are necessary. The next day control is done free of charge in our clinic. The patient can have the 1st month control in his/her own country.