We provide professional support in Infection diseases and microbiology.
Many types of bacteria, viruses, ricketsia, fungi and parasites enter the body
and cause infectious diseases. If precautions are not taken, these
diseases progress and can lead to serious illness and death.
The most important and biggest sign of microbial diseases is fever. The
first doctor that patients with fever should go is an infectious disease
• High fever, Meningitis,
• Flu, Immunodeficiency, AIDS, HIV positivity.
• Jaundice, Viral Hepatitis, Carrier jaundice
• Hepatitis-A, diagnosis and treatment
• Hepatitis-B, diagnosis and treatment
• Hepatitis-C, diagnosis and treatment
• Other viral hepatitis
• Yellowing of the whites of the eyes,
• Dark urine color,
• Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting
• Weakness, fatigue
• Sexually transmitted diseases
• Abdominal pain, dysentery and Diarrhea
• Mumps, Scarlet fever , rubella, chicken pox.
• Dog, cat, etc. Bite or scratching by animals
• Tapeworm in the intestines, parasite diseases
• Stinging of rusty nails and metal on the feet or any part of the body
• Cough, sputum, pneumonia, bronchitis, Tuberculosis
• Fever, sweating (Typhoid, Maltese fever-Brucella)
• Tick bites , Crimean Congo disease
• Redness, swelling, pain in feet and legs.
• Fungal diseases,
• Diabetic foot treatment …