We provide professional support in Nutrition and diet.
Nutrition for the human body; It is a necessary activity for growth, the continuation of life and the protection of health. The general opinion is that when a disease occurs, attention should be paid to nutrition.
However, many diseases can be prevented and disabilities and premature deaths can be reduced thanks to the regulation of individual diets. Nutritional deficiency and unbalanced nutrition cause some diseases directly, and some indirectly.
Medilife Hospital Nutrition and Diet Department provides services in individual diet programs and nutrition training.
Nutrition and diet department; It provides support with personalized programs for healthy nutrition in periods such as childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. Apart from these periods, nutrition programs are prepared according to the health status of the person due to various diseases (diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular diseases, etc.).
which is known as obesity among the public, can occur for various reasons. Among these reasons, hereditary factors, inactivity, excessive and unbalanced nutrition, hormonal effects, psychological factors and various ailments can be counted.
• The diagnosis and classification of obesity can be performed by measuring Body Mass Index (BMI).
• It is enough to divide the weight of the person (kg) by the square of his height in meters (m²) and look at which part he enters in the scale below. Using this formula, you can get an idea of your body weight.
• BMI Weight (kg) / Height (m²)
• BMI VALUES;
Under 18.9 kg / m2 – WEAK
• Between 19-24.9 kg / m2 – NORMAL
• Between 25 – 29.9 kg / m2 – BULK or LIGHT FAT
• Those between 30 – 34.9 kg / m2 – OBESE (HEALTHY RISK)
• 35 – over – EXTREMELY OVER (HIGHLY RISK TO HEALTH)