We provide professional support in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Liv Hospital Ulus Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Clinic provides the latest in electrotherapy units (TENS, ultrasound, short wave, laser, galvanic and diadynamic currents, electrical muscle stimulation), and is equipped with modern devices suitable for the latest technologies, such as cybex, traction, ESWT, biofeed-back, magnetic chair, magnetic field therapy and hydrotherapy.
Biodex, treadmills, bicycles, CPM as well as various tools and equipment necessary for exercise are also used for treatment.
• Spine surgery
• Total knee, hip, elbow and shoulder prosthesis surgeries
• Shoulder rotator cuff repair surgery
• ACL reconstruction
• Arthroscopic knee operation such as meniscectomy
• Arthroscopic hip impingment surgeries
• Achilles tendon repair
• Trap neuropathy op. (CTS, TTS, Cubital tunnel syndromes)
• Tendon, nerve lesion and limb repair
• Fracture rehabilitation
• Sudeck atrophy (RSD)
• Dull shoulder
• Patellar chondromalacia vs
These are performed for patients to allow them to regain balance, ambulation, daily activities, muscle strength and lost functions
• Spinal cord injuries
• Brain damage
• Parkinson’s Disease
• Facial paralysis
• Tension headache
• Chronic low back pain etc.
• Back, waist and neck pain
• Muscle, tendon injuries
• Strains or sprains in ligaments and joints
• Rehabilitation after fractures
• Measurement and rehabilitation of muscle shortness, weakness and fitness etc.
Rehabilitation in Rheumatic Diseases;
• Fibromyalgia, myofacial pain syndromes
• Ankolizing spondylitis
• Rehabilitation for chronic rheumatoid arthritis deformities, etc.
• Cerebral Palsy (CP)
• Erb –Duschen palsy
• Duschen dystrophy
• Congenital deformities etc.
Rehabilitation after Plastic Surgery;
• Burn rehabilitation
• Excessive weakness after botox application
• Increasing blood supply after flap application
• Pain relief after cosmetic surgery
• Contracture, etc.
Women’s Health and Rehabilitation;
• Pelvic pain before and after birth
• Posture analysis and exercise training for pregnant women
• Urinary incontinence (stress, urg incontinence)
• Other diseases with weakness of pelvic floor muscles
• Hip and low back pain during pregnancy (piriformis syndrome, coccodynia, lumbar hyperlordosis)
• Hyperemesis gravidarum (especially reduction of vomiting in the first three months)
• Neurological rehabilitation after stem cell administration
• Lymphedema treatment
• Temporomandibular joint dysfunction, contracture
• Vertigo and tinnitus (due to cervical lordosis or spondylosis)
• Application of ESWT in epine calcaneenne epicondilitis
• Posture analysis etc.
• Extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) is used to treat treatment-resistant tendon and other soft tissue diseases such as tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, heel spur, achilles tendinitis and shoulder tendinitis, leading to very successful results.