We provide professional support in Chest surgery.
The solution to the problem of Chest Deformities and Excessive Sweating such as Kunduracı Chest is in our Thoracic Surgery
Thoracic Surgery Branch is a branch of medical science that deals with the traumas and surgical treatments of the diseases of the
organs and regions in the chest cavity (excluding the heart and main vessels).
Located in the body; Areas such as the chest wall, ribs, lungs, pleura, esophagus, mediastinum, diaphragm, etc. are included in the field of thoracic surgery.
Congenital deformations (anomalies) in the rib cage, tumor formations, lung
tumors, stenosis and obstruction problems in the respiratory tract, congenital
or advanced surgical treatment of the diaphragm and esophagus are diagnosed by
the thoracic surgery department, their treatment and follow-up are planned.
Lung cancer (tumor operations etc.)
· Pleurisy (Empyema)
· Lung cancer (Mesothelioma)
· Rupture of the pneumothorax (Pneumothorax)
· Problems of excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
· Hernia problems in organs adjacent to the diaphragm
· Fluid accumulation in the chest cavity
· Chest deformities, anomalies (sunken or protruding rib cage)
Chest traumas (fractures, bleeding or injuries caused by stabbing, traffic accident, falling, etc.)
Advanced lung emphysema
· Trachea narrowing
· Tumors of the thymus gland · Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS)