We provide professional support in Gynecology and obstetrics.
The entire pregnancy process, which is one of the most special experiences of women in life, is followed under the control of our Specialist Physicians. From the 32nd week before and after the birth, our nurses, who are experts in their subjects, also provide training on breastfeeding counseling and first baby care for mothers.
Medilife Health Group; In the Gynecology and Obstetrics Department, especially preventive medicine services;
• Birth control methods and trainings under Family Planning
• Routine examinations and periodic checks
• Pregnancy follow-up
• Required examinations during pregnancy (USG, double and triple screening tests, amniocentesis, cordocentesis etc.)
• Screening and early diagnosis in female cancers
• Gynecological Operations
• Gynecological Oncology Cases
• Urogynecology surgeries (Urinary Incontinence)
• Follow-up of menopause patients
• Gynecological endocrinology
• Hormone disorders diagnosis and treatment
• Breast health follow-ups are performed.