We provide professional support in Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology.
Department of Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology; is specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases caused by microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, parasites or fungi.
Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology specialties;
• All diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites,
• Feverish diseases, urinary tract infections,
• Respiratory tract infections, influenza, diarrhea,
• Sexually transmitted diseases, suspicious post-sexual screening,
• Brain and spinal cord infections (meningitis, encephalitis, etc.),
• Joint inflammation, soft tissue and bone infections,
• Intensive care infections, surgical site infections,
• Diabetic foot infections,
• HIV, AIDS, syphilis,
• Jaundice (hepatitis), typhoid fever, brucellosis, tuberculosis, etc. diseases,
• Post-travel infections, travel vaccines, adult immunization (vaccination), travel medicine counseling