Bayındır Health Group Microbiology Laboratory also plays an important role in the diagnosis, follow-up and treatment of infectious diseases with its modern equipment.
Department of Infectious Diseases; It is a
specialized science for the diagnosis, treatment and counseling services of
infectious diseases, which are one of the most common health problems in the
society. We have a wide range of service delivery areas. These diseases;
• Diseases with Fever, Fever of Unknown Causes
• Upper Respiratory Tract and Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
• Gastrointestinal System Infections
• Rash Diseases
• Urinary Tract Infections
• Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
• Musculoskeletal System Infections
• Cardiovascular System Infections
• Sexually Transmitted Infections It concerns many systems of the body.
• Our hospitals also provide consultancy services on Travel Health Medicine,
vaccination and protection methods against infectious diseases.
• By distinguishing and evaluating non-infectious diseases with high fever,
patients are rapidly directed to other related branches.
Infections can occur in the community, in outpatients as well as in
hospitalized patients. These infections are included in the definitions of
Hospital infection rates are an important quality indicator in terms of patient
Bayındır Health Group Infection Control and Prevention
Committee (IPPC) is responsible for the execution and continuity of the
infection control program. In this context, accompanied by national and
international current standards:
• Monitoring of Health Care Related Infections
• Control of Antibiotic Use
• Hospital Cleaning
• Disinfection, Antisepsis and Sterilization Procedures
• Kitchen and Laundry Services
• Waste Management
• In-service Training of Employees
• Patients, relatives and visitors are also provided with necessary informative trainings