We provide professional support in Heel Spurs.
It is one of the most common causes of heel pain. It
is caused by the tightening, hardening and inflammation of the strong membrane
of the sole of the foot that connects the heel to the toes, namely the plantar
fascia. The function of this membrane is to support the arch of the foot
by acting like a tire.
• Always walking on hard floors,
• Unsuitable shoes,
• Abnormal gait, walking on uneven ground,
• Very long running and sports activities, Occupations that require standing and walking a lot,
• The foot arch is straight or high, Advanced age,
• Overweight and prolonged wearing of high heels.
As a result, a stinging or burning pain occurs under the
heel, which is initially mild but then increases and especially in the first
step in the morning. Its progression results in ossification of the
membrane where it attaches to the heel bone, called the heel spur.
• ESWT Treatment (It has 85% success rate in Heel Spur.)
• To reduce the activities that increase the pain,
• Insoles and supports that reduce the load on the base,
• If the above methods are not enough, surgery.